Job Description :
- Develop cross-channel business partnerships with high potential clients from medium to large-sized accounts which may have multiple locations within a defined geographical territory.
- Manage the business relationship with identified accounts within facilities adjacency related needs.
- Assist in the deployment of new products, services, and solutions.
- Ensure effective execution of tactical and operational Facilities of the sales plans for all products and services relevant to geographical scope.
- Stay in tune with the changing demands of the marketplace and provide management with recommendations for training, new products, assortment and service enhancements for Facilities.
- Works under the direction of Business Development management to launch all new products, services, and solutions within a defined geographical territory.
- Gather business intelligence to strategically place this business in a position to tender for new accounts.
- Directs account sales strategies as they relate to specific Facilities adjacency offerings.
- Identifies key targets from region listing, develops selling and penetration plans using a consultative selling approach to offer Facilities solutions.
- Identify new business opportunities across the country.
- Build strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Engaged in sales activities outside of the office, face-to-face, including, but not limited to, creating relationships with Clients and develop a clear, complete understanding of their potential business issues and needs.
- Sell to existing Clients a further and deeper range of products and services. Selling full solutions to potential clients.
- Partners with Business Development Executives to achieve a defined contract sales quota based on account/ territory potential. Schedules joint face to face calls to potential Clients in attempt to meet and sell Facilities and solutions.
- Applies Facilities adjacency expertise to design and implement Client programs. Sells to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts by developing partnerships with Clients.
- Meet and ultimately exceed KPI’s and revenue target. Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration on regular base as regulated by company.
- Liaise between the client and internal staffs to ensure the highest level of services is maintained. Partner with Operation Team and BD Director to ensure that Facilities adjacency selling programs achieve their revenue and profit targets.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial Facility Management Services.
- Experience with training and business development duties.
- Able to effectively train, consult and provide direction and assistance to team.
- Able to exercise discretion and judgement.
- Motivating, outgoing personality.
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills, Sales Planning, Territory Management.
- Strong ethics and valued.
- Experience in conflict resolution.
- Aptitude for technical instruction.
- Ability to develop new and innovative strategic concepts, ideas and tactics. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to manage a rapidly growing business.
- Strong sales skills with a thorough understanding of the consultative sales cycle.
- Professional level presentation skills require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and analyze complex or undefined issues to determine proper course of action.
Send us your updated resume to :
Subject Code : BDM-FM
“Join with us, to improve your Quality of Life”