Job Description :
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential Clients.
- Understanding Client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential Client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to Client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/ database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration on regular base as regulated by company.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with Clients and address their needs effectively.
- Liaising between the client and internal staffs to ensure the highest level of services is maintained.
- Partnering with Business Development Manager to achieve a defined contract sales quota based on account/ territory potential. Schedules joint face to face calls to potential Clients in attempt to meet and sell Facilities and solutions.
- Scheduling face-to-face contact with current or prospective buyers daily. Sells value and innovative Facilities solutions beyond the core product to meet Client needs.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and public speaking skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential Clients.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Motivating, outgoing personality.
- Experience in project management/ sales.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Strong ethics and valued.
- Strong sales skills with a thorough understanding of the consultative sales cycle.
- Professional level presentation skills require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Achievement drive, concern for quality and execution, customer satisfaction orientation, personal maturity.
- Advanced selling and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B selling services, preferably from FM industry.
- Bachelor’s degree, any major.
Send us your updated resume to :
Subject Code : BDEX-FM
“Join with us, to improve your Quality of Life”